Opening hours and visiting passes
Information and issue of visiting passes
Visiting passes are issued at the information office, located in the entrance of the “Benedetto Antelami” Diocesan Museum, Vicolo del Vescovado 3/a.
Baptistery and Diocesan Museum open every day from 10 A.M. to 6 P.M.
The Cathedral is closed every day from 12 P.M. to 3 P.M.
Check the opening hours for San Francesco del Prato.
It’s currently recomended to wear a face mask, sanitize hands and keep a safe distance from other people.
Entry is allowed to all sites up to 15 minutes before closing time.
Visits to the Cathedral and to the Baptistery are suspended during religious services.
Closed on December 25th from 12:30 P.M. to 3:30 P.M.
Individual visitors: free admission
Groups of more than 5 people with own guide (booking required):
€ 2,00 per person
Under 13: free entry
Baptistery and Diocesan Museum
- Full price € 12,00
- Reduced price (students, over 65, teachers) € 10,00
- Under 13: free entry
Family (2 adults + under 18s) € 25,00
Groups (booking required – included Cathedral)
- Groups (6 paying people minimum) € 10,00 per person (Cathedral visiting pass included )
- Schools € 5,00 per person (contact us for conditions)
- Parish Groups (under 18, excluding preschool children) € 5,00 per person
(only for residents in Parma and its province)
- € 8,00 per person
- Family (2 adults + under 18s) € 16,00
By purchasing the cumulative visiting passes, you can access the circuit of the exhibition “Antelami in Parma: the work of man, the time of the earth”